Sunday, February 24, 2008

2007 Santa Clara Vanguard



Several weeks ago I posted a video of the 27th Lancers. Since they are no longer in existence, I had to find another corps to root for. It's just the way I am. It took me many many years to decide which one because there were so many great ones out there to follow. Watch the video and I think that you will see that you will see that this is an amazing drum and bugle corps. Eventhough they did not win the world championships last year, they did an outstanding job.

If you are a drum corps fan, let me know what your favorite is and why.

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't something that we have here in the U.K. - which surprises me 'cuz so much else that is American has transferred over the Atlantic. Just a question of time, I guess!!

Thom Takes On The World said...

There is a drum and bugle corps for the UK. Just go to http://www.dcuk.org.uk/ for more information.

Enjoy!

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

Powered By Blogger