Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HERE I AM!



There have been some out there that wanted to know what I looked like. I know I know I know: I'm not a model, but then again, I live in the real world. At least I did not photo shop this at all. I even took this with my Blackjack mobile phone.

I guess that this picture represents what this blog is all about; honesty. I write and tell you about how I am doing. I share with you the ups and downs, the fun and the routine, and the silliness and the seriousness of life.

Recently I have been doing real well. I feel secure, I am making some good friends out there, and I am having a better outlook on my life. I sometimes wonder why I am doing better. I suppose that jotting them down in this blog helps. I know that there are many of you that are sending me good vibes and saying some prayers for me. I also know that it's a change in mindset on a daily basis...okay...sometimes an hourly basis.

How about you? Are you so bold to be honest with those who are around you? Are you sharing your feelings...your true innermost feelings with anyone? Do you admit that sometimes that you are weak? Have you taken a chance on a life that you have always dreamed of? Just asking.

I wish you all the very best as always!

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

4 comments:

RambleRedhead said...

Thom

I think you know the answer I would give are you honest about how you feel..... :)

Great pic!

Miss talking with you on Skype - hope we can soon

Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas, good to see you up close and personal. I already know you were a handsome man. As for honesty? I know your an honest man. It comes across in all of your posts. I really think we'd be great friends if we shared the same city. Right now I'm all alone. No friends at all. Bored much of the time. And what am I doing to change things? Nothing! It's cool you've found a path that leads to happiness. I wish the best for you. Give me a holla sometime.

Thom Takes On The World said...

Thanks for the comments! You are so loyal to post them. Nick, I don't have your phone number to call you. Feel free to e-mail it to me at:

Thom@ThomTakesOnTheWorld.com

Thanks,

Thom

Anonymous said...

Thom, it's great to be able to see what you look like - makes all the difference when I can put a face to a name. I've been never able to decide on any particular pic. of myself to post on my blog - and I'd photoshop mine to death before I'd be happy with it, anyway. Insecure or what?

The only person I truly share absolutely anything & everything with, and with total honesty, is my partner Mike. My brother who's the person I'm next closest to, almost as much but not everything. My blog gets a whole heap of my true feelings - it's easier somehow, as I'm talking to people I most probably will never meet. ( apart from Nick Thomas ...looking forward to seeing him in September.)

Admittting to being weak - that's for only my and Mike's ears to hear. My public persona is rather different to the reality, which is that of a frightened child that remains forever within me.

Powered By Blogger