Sunday, April 6, 2008

FINALLY SUNSHINE!!!




Well...Here are some snapshots that I took with my trusty Blackjack phone this afternoon. After all of this rain, it is rejuvenating to have a day like this. I mowed my yard, chopped away at a hedge, did some weeding, did some edging, and took my Greyhounds for a walk along the grounds so that they could inspect what I had accomplished. Taylor the Latte Boy (from Pod Is My Copilot: www.podismycopilot.com) inspired me I guess.

This was the first day that the lawn had dried up enough to cut. It felt exhilarating to cut the grass. I know that that must sound quirky by most of you out there, but if you read the last entry, you would see that it has been tough trying to feel great with all of the rain that we recently have been encountering.

I hope that where you are is as beautiful as it is here in Nashville. I know that there will be rain, but it sure is great when there is sunshine. Get out and enjoy nature.

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Powered By Blogger