Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!




Just wanted to tell everyone that I hope that you have a great Easter! May you experience a newness in life. I have been doing much better. It takes time. I am looking at Easter as a new beginning. I know that I am blessed to have you, my friends, supporting me through my life and I hope that you know that I am there for you as well.

Easter is also is my oldest Greyhound's 13th birthday. It is hard for me to believe that I can be a "daddy" of a teenager. LOL I adopted him 10 1/2 years ago. He is the most loving dog that I have ever met. I'll have to post a few pictures of both of my Greyhounds sometime on this blog.

Well...thank you for patience with me as I was getting things back together. I hope to post more often now that I am doing better. Feel free to leave a comment.

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beagle I adopted will turn 14 this June. I adopted him when he was two.

Aren't dogs just the best?

(Oops, better not say that too loud. My daughter may not appreciate it...)

Thom Takes On The World said...

That'll be our secret!

Powered By Blogger