Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TV Commerical Suggestions



I enjoy good humor. A friend sent this to me and I thought that it may make you laugh. Things like this help me to forget about "reality" for a while. I guess that is why it is considered entertainment.

Please feel free to leave me a message. I always enjoy hearing from you. I would like to get some ideas of what to write about. I am in the process still of learning how to create podcasts that I can post on here. I just may do the podcasts and post them to iTunes and alert you on here when they are available. That may be what I'll have to do. Keep checking on here and I will let you know what I choose to do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a great day.

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thom maybe its just my browser, but I don't see anything! Hope your better.

Powered By Blogger