Monday, February 4, 2008

Feeling Upside Down



I know that some of you have been wondering where I have been and what has been going on with me because I have not been posting on here. I have not been wanting to listen to all the podcasts that I used to or go out to see my friends or even have fun. It is a phase that I am going through. I am going to chat about it sometime with my friend Tom on Ramble Redhead on his podcast sometime. Basically it is in part due to some Post Traumatic Stress that I have been going through lately and I find that it feels more comforting to "coccoon" myself than to be around people. I'll let you know when I do that podcast so that you can listen and understand me a bit more.

The pictures that you see above are taken with my BlackJack phone when I was recently in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I passed this building and had to take a picture of it. It was built to look like a building was flipped upside down. There are times that we all feel like our worlds have been flipped that way. I have learned that it is okay to reach out to our true friends during this time and let them know what is going on with us so that they will understand what is going on and possibly comfort us. If you ever feel depressed and you need to chat with someone because you feel like your world is ending, PLEASE call someone and call: 1-800-273-TALK. Life can be beautiful again. It really can. I know. I've been there!

3 comments:

Taylor The Latte Boy said...

Glad to see you're back and on your way to enjoying life again.

We did wonder where you went suddenly over at PiMC...one day you were here, the next you weren't...

And thanks for the voicemail. We'll use it on ep 46.

TtLB

RambleRedhead said...

All I can say is that WE all can relate to having issues going on in our lives and it is not only a matter of how we deal with them but what we do moving forward to make sure they don't happen again.

I wish you all the best and look forward to talking with you for the show!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are doing a bit better. I wondered as the others here where you were. I check your blog frequently for updates and with hope for that promised audio podcast. Be well and oh . . . thanks for leaving the comment on my Wordpress page.

Powered By Blogger